1. Since felt is made from wool and rabbit fur compressed by heat, it cannot be washed with water. If it is polluted, wipe gently with a wet gauze. Also, by spraying the inside with the Voulez-vous’ hat exclusive deodorant or Febreze and drying in the shade, antibacterial and deodorant effect is sound.
2. After going out, clean off the dust using a felt brush. If it is taken care of well, the hat can be worn cleanly for a long time.
3. If the side of the felt has been pressed due to frequent wear, cover with a steam and then straighten the sides by sweeping in one direction with a pelt specialist brush. Yet if only one side is steamed for a long time, it may be pressed by heat. So please steam all sides equally.
4. If stored for a long time, store by rolling a newspaper in the inside. Do not fold and store!
5. If the fur (mink, fox, chinchilla, sable etc.) is wet from snow or rain, dry it on a dry towel and naturally dry it in a shaded area. If the fur is messy, comb in one direction.
6. If leather or suede (chamois) hat touches water, they tend to change form or contract. It is best to clean with leather cleaner and store it.